Sunday 18 January 2009

Fashion Tip #6

All of you striving for perfection need to realise one thing McDonalds is not your friend.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't get drawn in by their fucking gimmicks like that fucking monopoly thing me and Chronic ate there everyday for a month and didn't even win a house or any of the other shitty little prizes. I was sick ten times for nothing...Although that was a blessing in disguise. Which brings me to my next topic. Bulimia is not a disease I'm not trying to suggest you should make yourself sick after meals but it really didn't ever hurt anyone. You can not be addicted to putting your fingers down your throat thats like saying you're addicted to poking you're self in the eye. Which makes me wonder which eating disorder will be in fashion this year (anorexia, is ABD by anyone who cares about fashion). 2009 is a scary place for all of us striving for perfection until I get back on this keep up with the plain anorexia. Just remember that just like some diets need to start
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
some need to end
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment.