Thursday 22 January 2009

Derangement of the sense.

I've discovered that if I only sleep two hours a day I get crazy paranoia. I can't relax jump at every noise and run away from shadows. I feel like a four year old that has been left in the house. I'm currently listen to Bob Dylan albums back to back in order... I started at 'Bob Dylan' I'm now on 'Blonde on Blonde'. Also I decided to use death clock earlier and have been able to hear and see vital seconds of my life tick away. There are no realistic death clocks I discovered as all of them saw me living to my fifties. They also seemed to be effected by nothing but whether or not I smoke or not which is pointless as it's a fact that I am immune to cancer. I might stop listening to Dylan when I get to 'Nashville Skyline' although that will be a huge anti-climax.

A man watched
dog buried
tear dropped


Don't really 'get' Haiku's but I might start writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment.