Wednesday 11 February 2009

The weirdest person in the world?

A while ago I was lurking myspace as I do often due to having nothing to do during the day and having an aversion to sleep and I found the most terrifyingly weird person in the world. He's up there at least anyway.
This is me and my cat Milly I took at Sears for my Cristmas cards.
His name is Alan Mills. He loves cats. He may or may not engage in sexual intercourse with his cat.
A brief look at his profile proves that he is blatantly mentally disabled.
He claims to be currently studying to be a private investigator but currently works at a Walmart where he has recently been promoted to head of the paint department which is good but the fact he now gets to wear a white coat now is the cherry on top.
I first came across this cat fucking downy when I was reading lindsay lohans blog... and I noticed His picture and when I managed to concentrate I noticed he had left her about four hundred comments asking why she hadn't returned his letters and if she liked cats. I decided I obviously needed to send him a friend request naturally.

Then after abit more lurking I found a girl who he claims to be going out with this babe
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kelly-Jo is a 40 year old mother of two beautiful children and aspiring gourmet gourmet, health freak, supermom and athlete. Proving forty is never too young to dream and you should never let go of your aspirations Kelly-Jo is an inspiration to all. A photo of a children which I can't get large enough to be worth posting clearly shows her children are Asian though so I think Alan is probably ruled out as the father.

She has since told Alan they were never more than friends he says he says he's sorry about this and still has feelings for her although he isn't that worried as 'I hurt my head and i have a new girlfriend i think i hope you are good. Alan forever the player wasn't down for long.


Many of you may think by now this post is harsh and mocking the disabled is harsh and I did for a little while that's why I didn't blog him immediately then this happened and I couldn't restrain myself any longer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


We should be looking at the good things in Alans life though really like his loving parents
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=354271400&albumID=130846&imageID=11132100

and brothers
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=354271400&albumID=130846&imageID=11132098

And last but not least his adoring cat
Photobucket

2 comments:

leave a comment.